How Live Transfer Insurance Leads Work
EverQuote’s live (or warm) transfer leads vastly simplify the insurance sales process by eliminating the crucial variable of whether or not the prospect will answer the phone when you call. When you choose EverQuote’s live transfer leads, here’s what happens:
- First, tell us the type(s) of prospects (auto, home or life) you want to reach and your ideal customer based on whether they are current homeowners, their driving record, risk profile, age, and the zip-codes you’d like to target.
The key difference between live transfer leads and regular internet leads (data leads) is that, with live transfers, we can guarantee your contact rate.
2. A potential customer completes an online form requesting a quote for insurance.
- EverQuote qualifies each prospect, checking their information and responses and matching them to the specifications you’ve provided.
- When our team gets in touch with the prospect, we dial out to you with the potential customer on the phone in real time (the “live” part of “live transfer”), providing an opportunity for you to immediately answer their questions. Each lead is contacted from our U.S.-based, T.C.P.A-compliant call center before transferring the live prospect to you.
- Once you receive a call with a live prospect you have 120 seconds to ask the insurance shopper qualifying questions and decide whether to keep or reject the lead.
Normal internet data leads have no guarantee that an agent or producer will be able to actually reach the prospect on the other end of the phone. However, with live transfer insurance leads, we can guarantee your contact rate.
Benefits of Live Transfer Insurance Leads
1. EverQuote warm transfer internet leads have a 100 percent contact rate.
That’s right, with EverQuote’s live transfers we guarantee you’ll have a chance to speak to every single prospect with whom we connect you. And because you can optimize your account with a range of filters, you are in control of the type of prospects you want to reach (and of course, our Customer Success Managers will be happy to assist if you need help!).
2. Your bind rate is statistically significantly higher with live transfers.
Since these prospects have expressed intent to purchase insurance—as well as making a direct connection to your agency—the data shows that your opportunity to convert them into policyholders is much higher than with regular internet leads. Overall, agents see average bind rates between 20–30% with EverQuote live transfers.
3. Schedule prospect calls to come in when you want (or need) them most.
You completely control the account, so you decide the frequency with which you receive live transfers. Customize a schedule to fit the needs of your agency and even pause calls when necessary.
What about pricing?
Live transfer leads pricing is based on the specific products you purchase. Since you are guaranteed an opportunity to have a conversation with live transfer leads, they are naturally more expensive than traditional internet leads—and that additional investment may lead to a significantly higher bind rate (and higher ROI).
For this reason, choosing live transfer leads is the best option when you want to immediately connect with prospects on the phone—and when you want leads that close at a higher rate.
Learn More About EverQuote’s Live Transfer Leads
We’d love to walk you through our live transfer leads service and explain how it could help grow your insurance agency. Simply submit your info and then choose a time to meet on our calendar, and a member of the EverQuote sales team will be in touch with you soon.